Long before becoming a travel blogger, I had discovered Skyscanner and it soon became my one and beloved ally in the quest of good deals on air tickets. Their link has been bookmarked among my favourite ones since then and instead of browsing through different airlines when looking for air tickets I head directly to Skyscanner.
I practically leave everything to them. Within seconds I get on my screen all air carriers with their pricings. But Skyscanner is more than that. That’s why today I will be sharing the smartest tools that make the hunt for the best deal a piece of cake.
SMART TOOLS OF SKYSCANNER
1. First and most important I consider the Price Alert.
2. Another useful tool is the choice “anywhere” in choosing a destination.
3. The “Cheapest Month” is another clever tool of Skyscanner if you have time flexibility.
4. Another valuable ally in securing a low fare ticket is the “whole month” feature.
5. There are times when the airport of choice determines the ticket price. That is why Skyscanner gives you the choice of choosing the “add nearby airports” feature, for an option of a cheaper solution.
The most important of all though is creating an account in Skyscanner. It costs nothing and it saves you a vasted time of browsing through different sites and price options.
What do you think?
Have you used the clever tools or not just yet?